The Basics

If you want to know what to look for when buying a used car, you have come to the right place.

Although everyone is different, alot of times, the first thing people think about when buying a car is price. Then maybe they think about what kind of car, or what color they want. Personally, there were alot of other things that I thought about when I went car shopping.

Ofcourse I thought about price, but then I thought about age, mileage, make, mechanical condition etc. These were the things that were most important to me. I only had $800, so I knew that my choices were limited. But! Seeing as I have a degree in automotive technology, I knew what to look for.

So I decided to write about what to look for in a decent car, when you don't have alot of money to spend.

Hope this is helpful, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi nice tips for first time buyers. Well i found some more articles containing tips for buying a new car take a look.

Tips for buying new car

Car buying tips

BloggerTalk